Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Social Lite Communications Inc. (Social Lite) and its online learning portal, Merchant Mastery, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before promoting Social Lite or Merchant Mastery products and services.
Our Program uses a thirty (30) day cookie purchase period. This means that if a
visitor to your website clicks through a Program link to our website, you will
be eligible for commissions related to purchases made by your visitor within
thirty (30) days of his/her click on the Program link on your website. We will pay
commissions to only one affiliate for purchases associated with a given cookie.
To the extent multiple affiliates request payments, Refersion shall determine
which affiliate to pay. Its decision shall be final and binding. We may change
the length of our cookie period from time to time.
- Inappropriate advertisements (e.g. false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (e.g. mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing federal guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state or provincial laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Social Lite, however, is acceptable.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.